The Wild Olive

The Wild Olive 
Italian Yummyness

2 weeks ago, I travelled back to the land of Cumbria as I had a few days off work.
Although I didn't get to see everyone as my trip got cut short, I did get to visit one of the most delicious restaurants going. 


THE WILD OLIVE

Isn't it the cutest?
This is such a hidden gem, I hadn't heard of it before we went but as soon as I heard the word pizza I was sold.  
Instead of rambling about how gorgeous, delicious, yummyness the food was, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves..


Menus:

 
I have to say we are definitely a '3 course family'. There is none of this "just a starter and a main' or 'main and dessert', it's always 3 courses and maybe 4 if the option is available.


Starters:




Mains




Although there is a lot of amazing choices on the menus, there was no doubt in my mind that I was getting pizza. Most people can agree that pizza is life and this restaurant did not disappoint.


Desserts:



Some of the nicest food i've had in a long time!!! If you are near the Gosforth area in Cumbria, check this little place out :)



Thanks for reading!
B xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL NOT BUY CLOTHES Primark shop!

April Favourites 2017

May Favourites 2017