I WILL NOT BUY CLOTHES Primark shop!

Heyy,

After watching a lot of Primark hauls on youtube, there is nothing more i'd like to do than to go into store and spent a fortune on pretty dresses and tops for the summer. As I am trying to lose weight I don't really want to buy clothes at the moment so I decided to do a " I will not buy clothes" Primark shop.

I didn't spend too much but I thought i'd share some of the items I got.

MERMAID GLOW HIGHLIGHTER

Me and my friend Emma decided to have a good root through the make up section. Swatching everything with a tester, living the dream. I'm not going to lie some of the eye shadows weren't great but I came across this highlighter and both of us gasped at how amazing the pigment was. Don't get me wrong I haven't tried it yet so can't give the best review but hoping for good things. It was £3
Also apologies to anyone that could hear us while looking at all the products as we were discussing how we would do collabs and rate all the make up thinking we were hilarious, (I haven't even got a youtube account) #pipedream.


GOT TO BE DRY SHAMPOO
After seeing Mark Ferris talk about this on his channel, I decided to give it a go. I have a love/hate relationship with Batiste as it sometimes makes my hair look even more greasy. I bought the got to be last month and I love it!!! It does not leave white marks and it smells amazing. It also seems to last a lot longer as well. Not bad for £2 :)

FACE CLOTHS, BIG ROUND BRUSH, COTTON PADS
These more or less do exactly what they say on the tin. I have one face cloth which is a pale blue and it doesn't match my bathroom which has been annoying me of late. Time to bring in the black cloths for the bathroom shelf :) These were £1.30
My hair is notorious for having no volume at all.. I am hoping this brush will change that... we will see. It was £3.
Cotton pads - because... 0.50p

SILICONE PLASTIC BOTTLE
As an owner of a Bobble bottle, I love the fact I can always have filtered water but it annoys me I can't have infused water or flavoured water so instead of spending another tenner on another bobble, I got this pretty pink bottle for £2.50. There was loads of different colours but the simplicity of this one just stood out to me :)

DISNEY ICE LOLLY MOULDS
HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!!!!!! I have made some raspberry and elderflower lollies up and very excited to try. I love the pastel colours and think these will look great in the kitchen, especially in the summer. These were £5. :)

LEGGINGS AND TROUSERS


So who can walk into Primark and not buy at least one piece of clothing?? Obviously not me right??? I truly believe buying leggings everytime you enter the store is definitely a law in this country. Also I wear them every day so I do feel it is needed :) £2.50 each
The other trousers are elasticated and pretty similar to leggings but i wanted to add some colour to my wardrobe (hah!). I really think being comfortable is important especially now it is getting warmer. If I do not feel comfortable in an item, I won't wear it and it will be left in the wardrobe for months to come. They are a really good price of £6 and I reckon I will get a lot of wear out of them :)

So that was my "i'm not buying clothes" Primark shop. Obviously I failed but i didn't go wild which is the main thing. If you have got this far then well done hehe 
Watch out for mine and Emma's future make up reviews hahaha

Thanks for reading 
B x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April Favourites 2017

May Favourites 2017