June/July Favourites 2017

3 months in and I failed to post my June Favourites so i'm posting both June and July together this month.

TV:
The Handmaid's Tale


Source: Google
I cannot explain how amazing this programme is. It's so interesting but also scary to think that this could happen in real life. I really want to read the book next so I may have to download the ebook. Praise be.














Love Island


Source: Google
When Love Island started I made the vow to not watch it. I did well for 6 days but I went home to visit family and my sister made me watch one. I was HOOKED. My life was taken over. I used to come home from work and literally just sit and wait for 9pm. Then for an hour after it finished, I would sit on Twitter looking to see what people thought. I honestly don't think I got a decent nights sleep until the day after the whole thing finished.

Youtuber:
Brogan Tate


Mainly July I have spent most evenings coming home from work and watching Brogan Tate's weekly vlogs. I watched them all back to back until on Sunday I finally got to the most recent one. She is such a good vlogger and I can relate to her so much. If you like Disney and singing in the car then she is the YouTuber for you.
That sounded a bit Blind Datey didn't it oops.






Food:
Zizzis Vegan Pizza


Zizzis vegan menu puts a lot of menus to shame. The variety is brilliant and the portion sizes are just fab. When the pizza came I did second guess and thought they had put on real cheese but they had placed a little vegan sticker next to it. Would highly recommend it tasted amazing!!







Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus


 I love trying new recipes and recently I've been making hummus as it is very inexpensive and has a much lower calorie content that shop bought. I'll leave the link here for any interested in the recipe.








Skincare
Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Toner


Money is a bit tight at the moment so I decided to try the Simple Toner as it was only £1.49 in Superdrug. So far so good. I definitely prefer the spray toners for convenience but at such a low price this one is just as good.










I'm hoping to get back into reading now love island is over so i might have a book or two in August favourites :)

Thanks for reading
B x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL NOT BUY CLOTHES Primark shop!

April Favourites 2017

May Favourites 2017