May Favourites 2017

May seems to have just come and gone doesn't it?!?! Here are some favourites:

Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water:

I've always loved the micellar cleaning water by Garnier and recently my skin has become quite dry (I blame weather and air-con). I went into Superdrug and this was on offer so I thought I'd give it a try. It doesn't take off my make up as easily as the other one but it definitely makes my skin a lot smoother and I have seen a big improvement.






Oh K! Face Mask:


 Thanks to my friend Sam (@sabrebeauty) I got to try this face mask this month. To be honest the texture was a little bit too "wet/slimy" for me BUT I noticed results instantly. My skin was really smooth and the next day 3 people asked me if I'd changed my foundation because my skin looked great. Happy days!






The Body Shop Shower Gels/Creams:


I managed to make all my Christmas body washes/shower gel last until May which I thought was quite impressive hehe. On a little spontaneous trip to The Body Shop I noticed there shower gels were on offer 4 for £14! I picked up the satsuma, coconut, pink grapefruit and mango. I love them all, especially in the morning.






Pukka Apple and Cinnamon tea:


Any drink which includes cinnamon gets an YES in my book. It reminds me of Christmas and I love getting cosy with a cup of this of a night. I bought the Pukka Three Cinnamon which is also a really nice tea but the sweetness of the apple in this one really makes a difference. Currently drinking one of these while typing this blog yum yum.





YouTuber Remington James:


Source: Google
I cannot express the love I have for this man. I have binged watched his videos all month. He just oozes positivity and I don't "know" a nicer person online. Im not going to lie the reason I am typing this right now is because he has just made a big "don't wait for tomorrow do what you need to do" speech. I right away picked up my tablet and started the post. It's safe to say I think he is just great hah!







So there we have it, looking forward to see what happens in June. What has been your favourites in May?

Thanks for reading
B xx

Comments

  1. So glad you saw such good results from the skincare products! The pink grapefruit shower gel will be perfect to wake you up on really tired mornings- that scent is one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting😊. Isn't it just so fresh and smells so yum 😊😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL NOT BUY CLOTHES Primark shop!

April Favourites 2017