April Favourites 2017

Heyy,
So, April has been a pretty busy month for me however I have definitely come across some things that I've really come to enjoy. There is quite a mix so let's crack on :)

Skincare:

I bought a lipstick from Rodial and i was given a sample size of the stemcell super-food cleanser. Omg it is amazing. I like how you can also use it as a mask so i tend to put it on while i'm in bath and just let it settle into the skin. I have had quite a few compliments about my skin since using it so i would definitely recommend :)

Drinks:

I am in love with the strawberry cupcake pg tips green tea!!! I have only ever seen it in one home bargains so as soon as I realised it was life i went back and bought 8 boxes!! Everytime i go in now i always buy a box because i couldn't imagine a day not drinking it.

Tv Show:
source: Google


Ru Pauls Drag Race Season 9!!!! I am absolutely loving this season. The kardashian episode was brilliant and hilarious. Stop doing whatever you are doing and put on Ru Paul.

Musical:
source: Wikipedia

So this month I was lucky enough to go and see Kinky Boots on the West End. I hadn't really heard of it so I didn't know what to expect but it made me laugh, cry and experience other emotions i didn't know I had. Matt Henry who plays the character Lola was absolutely amazing and I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role.

Youtuber:
source: www,aletral.com.br
I have a slight obsession with Melanie Murphy. I have been watching her videos for a while now but this month I have found myself binge watching her for hours. She goes into some really deep subjects and I love how honest she is. She deserves so many more followers. Go and check her out :)


A very short and sweet favourites this month but as I get used to blogging more i'm sure the next few months will be filled with lots of new and exciting things.

Thanks for reading!!

B xx

Comments

  1. Ahh, so glad to see you've started blogging! That tea sounds delicious! xx

    Samm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw my first comment hehe it's amazing you'll have to try some xx

      Delete
  2. I have never seen Kinky Boots on stage but the film is one of my all time favourites, I'd love to see it in the West End!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL NOT BUY CLOTHES Primark shop!

May Favourites 2017